At Worc, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we are building. The driver behind all our passion, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game-changing technology we bring to market, is the people that are now building Worc. Delivering a first class, on-demand Worc experience requires tremendous hustle, tons of problem solving and a critical eye for quality. We are looking for people that have the same traits.
This is an intense technical side startup role & this person will work closely with our engineers at Worc along with our subcontractors. This role will have direct responsibility for the quality of the products we roll-out at Worcbox.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You’ll Do :
• Build advanced applications for the iPhones and Tablets
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Integrate advanced features with Google Maps, Payment Gateways and Facebook Graph API.
• Work with the technical team on stabilising various versions on various branches for various platforms.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving our products performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Integrate with various complex chat, customer support, CRM and accounting API’s.
• Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation.
What You Need To Know/Have :
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Practical experience with software quality control processes.
• Proven working experience in iOS development, having pushed at least FIVE original iOS Apps.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools ( Git, BitBucket .. etc )
• Experience Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience at a high-growth technology company or a startup is a serious plus.
• Experience in Web and Mobile Application Testing Domain.
• Knowledge of Agile Software Development is a must.
• Knowledge of Jira is a plus.
• Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my a** because I love it” approach.
•Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
•The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and aiming to reinvent Worc. Globally.
•Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
•Access to all kinds of paid courses and trainings as per the company’s need.
|Job Category||Product Development|