At Worc, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we are building. The driver behind all our passion, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game-changing technology we bring to market, is the people that are now building Worc. Delivering a first class, on-demand Worc experience requires tremendous hustle, tons of problem solving and a critical eye for quality. We are looking for people that have the same traits.
This is an intense business side startup role & this person will work closely with our engineers at Worc along with our Marketing and PR functions to monitor the Worcers behaviour and ensure efficiency through scheduling, asset utilisation, and Client incentive programs. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of their business.
Duties and Responsibilities
What You’ll Do :
• Making sure that each client finds worcers or companies whenever they need them.
• Identify, evaluate, negotiate and manage strategic partnerships and Worcers development.
• Worcers On-boarding and Training.
• Fleet management and scheduling (supply-chain mgmt)
• Heavy metrics analysis and product/process improvement.
• Take ownership of Worc’s growth in Cairo.
What You Need To Know/Have :
• 3+ Years of operations/analytical experience gained in consulting, investment, banking, marketing or operations management.
• Undergraduate Degree in Science/Engineering, Economics Finance or similar field from an accredited university, MBA or Masters is a plus.
• Experience at a high-growth technology company or a startup is a serious plus.
• Data-Driven decision mentality and sound business judgement through strong analytical thinking.
• Solid Understanding of a variety of Business Models.
• Relevant experience in logistics software &/or Fleet Management.
• Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my a** because I love it” approach
•Engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes
•Dispatcher for a large fleet, without the “I know how this is done” attitude
•Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
•The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and aiming to reinvent Worc. Globally.
•Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
•Access to all kinds of paid courses and trainings as per the company’s need.
|Job Title :||Operations Coordinator|
|Reports To :||Business Development Director|
|Official Working Hours:||9AM - 6PM|