At Worc, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we are building. The driver behind all our passion, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game-changing technology we bring to market, is the people that are now building Worc. Delivering a first class, on-demand Worc experience requires tremendous hustle, tons of problem solving and a critical eye for quality. We are looking for people that have the same traits.
This is an intense business side startup role & this person will work closely with our customers and prospects at Worc along with our subcontractors. This role will have direct responsibility of creating and engaging with our products’ community .
Digital marketers are involved in developing an organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Areas of Responsibility :
• Social media marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
• Search engine optimisation (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
• Pay per click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results.
• Mobile marketing: includes app-based, in-game, location-based and SMS marketing.
• Affiliate Marketing: where a business allows other businesses (affiliates) to sell products on their website. The affiliate is paid commission for each customer brought to the website by their own marketing strategies.
What you will do :
• Writing and dispatching email marketing campaigns.
• Providing accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
• Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
• Communicating with users, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
• Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
• Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications.
• Developing and integrating content marketing strategies
• Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities
• Negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best prices for the company.
What You Need To Know/Have :
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Proven Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
• Proven Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Mix Panel)
• Experience Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
• The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and aiming to reinvent Worc. Globally.
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
• Access to all kinds of paid courses and trainings as per the company’s need.
|Job Category||Marketing and Sales|
|Job Title :||Digital Media Guru|
|Reports To :||Business Development Director|
|Official Working Hours :||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|